People from my hometown are very negative towards me but people from other places are not why is this?

How negative are you towards yourself? It's all in your head. Be kinder to yourself, and you'll find other people's attitudes will follow. Hope this helps, love.

One possibility is that they know you. Another is that your hometown is full of negative people.

• Daniel

Did you do something that maybe Upset them ? that may be why cant think of anything Else

Ask the people that are being Negative about you why they are being Negative they may have a Better answer then I have

Jealousy? Do they know you? Did you do something? Ignore them and if it bothers you then relocate

There is no way for anyone on this site to actually answer that question, other than perhaps the people from your home town know your better than the people from other places.

People from your hometown KNOW you.

People in other places don't.