Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 12 months ago

Makeup tips?

Does anyone know any good makeup tips/ recommendations to change your look?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

What kind of look are you going for? If you want a more natural look I would go with concealer, foundation, mascara, and a light lip tinted and possibly a light colored eyeshadow. I really like a more bold look so I go with concealer, foundation, mascara, clear lip gloss, and medium to thick eyeliner

• 12 months ago

wear natural makeup, contour with blush and use highlighter and brow pencil

• 12 months ago

-use BROWN eyeliner instead of black

-dampen your beauty blender

-use self tanner on face too to maintain a tan/bronzed look

-over line lips to plumpen them

-use eyebrow gel instead of lining them

• 12 months ago

I'm not sure about changing your look, because that mostly depends on what you're comfortable with (i.e. false lashes, contouring, etc). But if you want to do something a little different, just use a different lip color than what you usually use, add a little eye-liner (or none if you usually use it). If you usually wear heavy makeup, try going for a natural look! If you do natural a lot, add some more color to your palette. Anyway, it's mostly up to you!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 12 months ago

I like sheer makeup, since I have good skin. Subtlety in creating a natural look, makes a woman look refreshingly candid and approachable to a healthy man.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

depends on what kind of look you are going for

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

put a mask on...…………………...

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

makeup.................

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

falsies, cut crease, heavy contour and concealing, baking for 3 hours, overlining your lips to the max, faux freckles, and darker foundation.

You should look ethnic after this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.