Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 12 months ago

Makeup tips?

Does anyone know any good makeup tips/ recommendations to change your look?

What kind of look are you going for? If you want a more natural look I would go with concealer, foundation, mascara, and a light lip tinted and possibly a light colored eyeshadow. I really like a more bold look so I go with concealer, foundation, mascara, clear lip gloss, and medium to thick eyeliner

wear natural makeup, contour with blush and use highlighter and brow pencil

-use BROWN eyeliner instead of black

-dampen your beauty blender

-use self tanner on face too to maintain a tan/bronzed look

-over line lips to plumpen them

-use eyebrow gel instead of lining them

I'm not sure about changing your look, because that mostly depends on what you're comfortable with (i.e. false lashes, contouring, etc). But if you want to do something a little different, just use a different lip color than what you usually use, add a little eye-liner (or none if you usually use it). If you usually wear heavy makeup, try going for a natural look! If you do natural a lot, add some more color to your palette. Anyway, it's mostly up to you!

I like sheer makeup, since I have good skin. Subtlety in creating a natural look, makes a woman look refreshingly candid and approachable to a healthy man.

depends on what kind of look you are going for

put a mask on...…………………...

makeup.................

falsies, cut crease, heavy contour and concealing, baking for 3 hours, overlining your lips to the max, faux freckles, and darker foundation.

You should look ethnic after this.