Cali d
Cali d asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Who is more racist? Blacks or Whites?

Favorite Answer

I’m black so hear me out guys.

I do think that black people are a TAD bit more racist because some black people think that they are entitled to act rudely towards white people because “black people cant be racist”

Yes I have heard people say that before..

My mom who is black is also always wanting me to have black friends as apposed to white friends because the black friends are “more like me” which a lot of the time is true but I don’t want to be friends with just one race if I have an opportunity to befriend many people. I’m not going to go scouting out people to add to my black girl squad 😂😂

White people aren’t entirely safe either. You do not know how many “Do you need a brush?” Comments I’ve gotten. Which isn’t racist it’s more ignorant, but I had to say it. Not to mention saying the N-Word (which isn’t a top priority of mine but it’s a top priority of many)

But yeah, black people are probably more racist just because many feel like they have the right to be

• SumDude

I was with you until you told another that BLM AS WELL. {Sorry, but that is a political talking point. BLM is about blacks, and blacks alone - otherwise "it is okay to be white" would not be criticized.} GOOD LIVES MATTER is the motto this country should adopt. Evil people do not "matter."

• Robert

Greens, they hate everyone.

• zeno

Democrats who indoctrinate minorities in

Places like south Chicago. Both races

Are in both parties. Fewer conservatives

Are racists and democrats push racists

Indoctrination on entire cities like Chicago.

😄 It's equal.

In movies, blacks are ALWAYS saying something stupid about whites.

Whites in general, are oblivious to racial remarks that come out of their mouths. 😄 It's adorable because none have a clue they make racist remarks. For example: Joe Biden talking about poor kids being just as smart as white kids. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who the fvck says shxt like that? But many of us nonwhites just laugh our a$ses off. He doesn't know any better.

BUT... I'd say both are equal.

lol - like we will get sucked into that quicksand.

Gender confused child molesting libtards

Racism is about assuming all members of an ethnic group behave in the same way. You are the most racist no matter how much melanin you have in your skin.

persians (turks ) ...........

Indians are the most racist.

Racists are more racists