Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 3 months ago

I seen this video on YouTube of this guy reviewing a tazer flashlight and testing it on friend with consent....?

The guy reviews the tazer flashlight and tazes his buddy and his friend tenses up while being tazed. Since I can't find that vid no more i was hoping if anyone knows where I can find one thats so powerfull like the one I described. And please no dumb lazy answers. Be foreal. And yes I do live in a state where tazer flashlights are legal so don't worry

Mother f*cker, your English is horribly spelled, and you're asking for someone to go find something for you that you could easily do with a single google search and you're telling OTHER people not to be lazy or dumb?

You are either a troll, or the dumbest person on y/a right now and considering this is the POLITICS section - that's saying a lot.

*I saw. Grammar is important. I didn't read the rest because of bad grammar.