Does the pull out method work?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no it does not........

• 6 months ago

No, and don't let the guy tell you that it does. It's the woman's body and she has the right to insist that he use a condom.every.single.time. If he refuses, then he apparently doesn't want sex with her that much. She should also be using another form of birth control that she controls -- the pill, an IUD, injectables or whatever.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"Sometimes" is the answer - and if you want to enjoy sex without the consequences of possible pregnancy, you need something a whole lot better than "sometimes". Get good info from a sexual health clinic, since your school obviously did not give you any. Don't listen to myths from friends.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It works to get a person pregnant. It doesn't work as birth control.

• Larry6 months agoReport

It will work it you are in your car and thinking...should I make her day or should I pull out and burn rubber home.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I the girl is old enough to legally have sex, then it she's going to do it, she is crazy to even think about the pull out method. Birth control is not that expensive and even a condom on the guy offers better protection than pulling out. When I get that close, I want to stay in until the orgasm is complete.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • alan P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If the ejaculate ends up outside the vagina rather than in it then there is obviously less chance of getting pregnant than if it was inside. According to Planned Parenthood there is about a 4% chance per year of getting pregnant if you pull out perfectly every time. But couples who admit that they sometimes don't pull out in time have a 22% pregnancy rate per year. If you pull out you have to push away from each other just when its natural to want to be closest so its very easy to get caught up in the moment and let things go all the way to their natural conclusion.

• 6 months ago

Used with a high degree of old wife's tales, a degree of total idiocy, medical ignorance, and faith in the ridiculous, it can work.

A far more reliable method instead of this pull out method, is the don't put it in method which is guaranteed to work on every occassion.

• 6 months ago

millions of dads say no..............

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's better than dumping the whole lot in her.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not always, it's not worth the risk, you'd be playing Russian roulette.

• 6 months ago

I first learned about the pull out method in sex ed when they assured us pregnancy still can and does occur

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.