Got some new kicks today and the kids at my school purposely step on shoes for the fun of it how to get them to not step on shoes?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

dont try to show off your shoes, let them notice it themselves and not rub it in their faces. avoid them

• 6 months ago

Let them know that you won't take it. Stand up straight, tall, put your chest out, look them in the eyes and with a strict voice say "Don't ******* touch my shoes". Tell them, say "man i just got these unless you wanna buy me a new pair i suggest ou grow up". If they do touch them again, you slap the sht out of them. Otherwise, if you allow them to continue, they're gonna do it more and more because you'd be considered a little btch. Stick up for yourself and you'll be fine man.

• 6 months ago

Step on their kneecaps diagonally.

• 💜
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Wear cleats tomorrow 😉

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wait till they turn up in new shoes and you get to return the 'favor'.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Run as fast as you can.

• 6 months ago

Would tell them not to step on my shoes. If they donf stop tell the teacher.

• 6 months ago

Ask them why are they stepping on your shoes?

• 6 months ago

Pull out a taser and shock their #sses! pieces of sh#t! Im sorry they are being douchebags....just know once ur out of high school, that stuff is over and people are concerned with their own lives and the douchebags who are doing that truly end up in low paying jobs with raggedy cars and kids they cant afford! Then u'll smile as u succceed! Be the besst u can! Study hard! Go to college and if thats not for you, start your own business just by learning a trade like one that leads to being an electrician, HVAC(heat and air conditioning....never going out of style as we will always need those), plumber or welder! In college study information technology, business administration, or engineering and you will have a stable life where u dont have to worry about money like they will! Hang in there!

• 6 months ago

theey sound like a bunch of dick bags

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.