Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 6 months ago

Are ghost real?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope the dead do not return as ghost's, but demons are real... There are some things not even science can explain!

• Raja
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have not seen any ghost in front of my eyes. I guess what you see in your dreams, even if it is your own image, are ghosts. Dreams are created by spirits. Spirits exist. Without spirits all human beings are nothing. Spirits can create images. Those images are not real. Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 6 months ago

I believe spirits are real because I do not believe consciousness is reduced to the brain, science has yet to prove it but take some shrooms or DMT and you'll really struggle to stay straight with physical reality

Do you know how the natives of the Amazon out of hundreds of thousands of plant species manage to find a maoi inhibitotor to mix with DMT leaves so that it orally active? They said the spirits told them. That already is proof enough for me.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes just look in the mirror boo you see your self lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Heck no, they're not real at all.

• 6 months ago

As far as replicable, provable evidence goes:

nope

If someone could provide indisputable evidence of ghosts, magic, afterlife, etc. than we would not evene have this discussion.

• 6 months ago

yes they are real!!!!!!!!

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

No, they aren't!

• 6 months ago

If it were real, you would see them.

• 6 months ago

No one really knows

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.