Eliana asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

Contacts Making Vision Look Blurry at times?

Sometimes when I blink with my contacts my vision becomes blurry. I find myself having to blink hard in order for my vision to become clear again. This happens a lot and it's very bothersome since I cannot see when it does happen. Does this happen when the contact is dry or is there something wrong with the contacts I wear?

Do you have astigmatism? If so, your contacts are rotating, making your prescription incorrect. There is no way to fix it with the, lenses you have now. You need to be refit in different lenses.

If you have glasses with a current prescription, wear them instead of your contacts! If you haven't had an eye exam lately you need to get one to figure out what is going on. If you don't have glasses that is the FIRST thing you need to get and wear them! Contacts are great when you can see good out of them but you always want to have glasses to wear when you cant wear your contacts!

i would talk to your eye doctor about it, maybe he can change your contacts

Then you need a new prescription