12 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

yes much worse especially on YA

• 2 months ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• 3 months ago

yes especially on here its getting worse and theres really nothing to do about it as this point

• 3 months ago

Yes, the world is getting worse in general. Everything was better in the 1940s.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Yes. Just last night, my laptop yelled at me, then beat me about the neck, chest, head and breasts.

• 3 months ago

YES. I can’t stress this enough. People are never considerate towards each other. They just jump straight to insults and don’t try to understand each other Etc. This would definitely be a better world if everyone was nicer towards each other :/

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In my opinion, I would have to side with the notion online interaction is getting worse. I see there is an impersonal world of computers and “smartphones” becoming more and more common.

You can say the most horrible, mean and hateful things to a device, but you would never do the same to the same person face-to-face.

• 3 months ago

No it's always been like this. It's the freedom of the internet. If you can't handle it, be careful.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

abuse of what .. if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen ..

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes

But I’m totally fine. I have thick skin

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.