Is online abuse getting worse?

• Robin

yes much worse especially on YA

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

yes especially on here its getting worse and theres really nothing to do about it as this point

Yes, the world is getting worse in general. Everything was better in the 1940s.

Yes. Just last night, my laptop yelled at me, then beat me about the neck, chest, head and breasts.

YES. I can’t stress this enough. People are never considerate towards each other. They just jump straight to insults and don’t try to understand each other Etc. This would definitely be a better world if everyone was nicer towards each other :/

In my opinion, I would have to side with the notion online interaction is getting worse. I see there is an impersonal world of computers and “smartphones” becoming more and more common.

You can say the most horrible, mean and hateful things to a device, but you would never do the same to the same person face-to-face.

No it's always been like this. It's the freedom of the internet. If you can't handle it, be careful.

• Dze

abuse of what .. if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen ..

Yes

But I’m totally fine. I have thick skin