How to start a diesel repair shop?

I'm 20 years old, have been a farm kid and I have 3 years of professional wrench cranking experience. I also have a friend with a simmilar story who is down to make this happen. Just been given the oppritunity to leave my home of california and move to Tulsa Oklahoma and start up a diesel repair shop. I love... show more I'm 20 years old, have been a farm kid and I have 3 years of professional wrench cranking experience. I also have a friend with a simmilar story who is down to make this happen.

Just been given the oppritunity to leave my home of california and move to Tulsa Oklahoma and start up a diesel repair shop. I love the idea but I dont have the slightest idea where to begin. It's not like I can just show up and open the doors. Thought I'd start here and ask if anyone has any advice or knows of any complications I may run into and how to get over those complications. I havent made the decision yet, but its definitley something i want to look into. Thank you for any advise.