kevin asked in SportsCycling · 5 months ago

How fast do I need to be to outrun a humans sprinting top speed?

I have been learning how to ride an electric unicycle and the one I have particularly tops out 16-17 mph which I have no problem controlling, however I want something that’s fast enough to outrun someone on foot? How much speed would I need to outrun someone sprinting?

Larry - this is Greg in IT. We are going to be placing a password on the wi-fi if this online activity continues. You should be well-aware our company is able to view connections to our server and, access to the web. Yet, here you are again building fast Unicycles. I can and I will put the password back for wi-fi -- don't make me be that guy Larry. We build Adult Sized Tricycles, Larry our policy on Unicycles remains unchanged.

Greg in IT

20 miles an hour

Learn how to fight, then you won't have to worry about cowardly running away when you insult people.

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • .

Usain Bolt was clocked at nearly 28 mph in the 100-meter sprint. Normal people can sprint about 15 miles per hour.

Why is this even important, Mark? Are people chasing after you? And how does this stupid question help with any of your life goals?

Your plan to get rich online is a pipe-dream. Like you said, you have no education in that topic. You have wasted most of your life begging for beauty ratings.

FYI: Your answer got ghosted by the spam filter.

Think: sprinters regularly run 100m in under 10 seconds. 10m/s is the same as 36km/h. If your are metrically challenged, that is just over 22 mph.

A four-minute mile is 15 mph. Sprinters can go a bit faster, past 20.