Would America be better or worse if Hillary Clinton won the 2016 Election?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Worse during this term but better in the long run. Trump's debt is going to kick our butt. But then again Hillary might have gone to war

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Hillary would have gone to war, but I don't think her debt could have passed Trump's. Trump is really pushing it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

We might not even have a nation if Hillary had won. She was a lot worse than Obama.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And Trump is worse then both
      Obasma was 100000 times better then Trump

• 6 months ago

we would not have learned of so much corruption and it would still be happening

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Seriously? For a start, the rest of the world wouldn't be laughing at us if Hillary would have won & Fat Donnie & Putin wouldn't be turning the WH into The Kremlin/Potomac Division . . . those are just for starters.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Anything would be better than what we got.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Maybe worse. I believe she would have caused an all out war in the Middle East. People looking at Trump forget just how crazy that woman was. Or is.

• 6 months ago

Pretty sure she understands capitalism, and the powers of the presidency, well enough not to try to tell private American companies who they can do business with.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One problem I had with Hillary, was that she wanted to try to impose a no fly zone over Syria. That could have escalated into a bigger conflict if planes on both sides were getting shot out of the sky. I really don't think Russia would have allowed the US to impose a no fly zone.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

She wanted Islamic radicals to overthrow the Government, like Obama did in Libya and Egypt.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Much, much better

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Except for her plan to try and impose a no fly zone over Syria. I don't think Russia and Syria would allow that.

• car253
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Better with the Supreme Court. Judges matter. Civil Rights matter.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

baby-killing.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. Same old wars, deportations, same ICE...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.