Liberals, please tell me again how you justify Hillary Clinton okaying a deal to sell 20 percent of our uranium reserves to the Russians?

I just love a good faerie tale before my afternoon nap.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't matter if you are democrat or republican, because no one should be happy with what Hillary did. She is a fraud that deleted emails even after getting a subpoena, just imagine how fast anyone else would be in prison for doing that. What was she trying to hide? Imagine how bad it was to take that type of risk. She paid for the fake russian dossier. If anyone should be in prison its her and no one should be happy seeing people get away with that stuff.

• katydid
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

But it's ok for Trump and his cabinet members to ignore subpoenas though?

• James
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don’t see the need to “justify” regressive fantasies. Even FOX Noise debunked the Uranium One “scandal”. Look it up.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

thats up to her what she wants to do

• 0NE TRlCK P0NY
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Truly, Pearl; these halfassed responses of yours are no help at all. And does YAHOO know you are using 2 accounts here.

• 5 months ago

Read the bible if you love fairy tales.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Please do some research. Please. That’s not what happened at all. The information is easy to find.

• 5 months ago

Damn. You c0nturds really are bitter clingers haha. That never happened.

• 5 months ago

That's fake news. The reason you bring it up now is because Trump has made a fool of himself again. When Trump does something particularly idiotic, Trumpsters feel the need to play the

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

We don't. Clinton had no involvement in that deal other than being secretary of state at that time. People blame Clinton for not intervening, but don't American conservatives always say that government shouldn't intervene in business anyway?

• 5 months ago

Realize:

The Democrats of today support anything that harms America or Americans.

The Democrats of today oppose anything that benefits America or Americans.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Agreed. You tell a good one.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Oh it's nappy time for you? Some milk and cookies and a story read to you first?

Go grab your blankie!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.