Pyronies Disease?

So I'm kind of scared ngl. 1 week ago I belly flopped on my bed and I hurt my penis. 1 day later I realize a bend in my penis to the left. It was a 20 degree bend, but it wasn't like a gradual bend. At the middle of my penis when erect it turns to the left pretty sharp, whilst the bottom half bend slightly... show more So I'm kind of scared ngl. 1 week ago I belly flopped on my bed and I hurt my penis. 1 day later I realize a bend in my penis to the left. It was a 20 degree bend, but it wasn't like a gradual bend. At the middle of my penis when erect it turns to the left pretty sharp, whilst the bottom half bend slightly to the left just a little bit. Come a week later "today" I realized the bend got worse. 30 degree bend to the left. And when it's limp it turns to the left a decent amount. What scares me is for it to be pyronies disease I read you will most likely feel pain and you should be able to feel a scar or a lump. I feel nothing but my normal penis. It's getting worse, but I see no symptoms of pyronies other than the bend and the bend getting worse. ಠ~ಠ is this a medical emergency?
7 answers 7