wilka asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

Pyronies Disease?

So I'm kind of scared ngl. 1 week ago I belly flopped on my bed and I hurt my penis. 1 day later I realize a bend in my penis to the left. It was a 20 degree bend, but it wasn't like a gradual bend. At the middle of my penis when erect it turns to the left pretty sharp, whilst the bottom half bend slightly to the left just a little bit. Come a week later "today" I realized the bend got worse. 30 degree bend to the left. And when it's limp it turns to the left a decent amount. What scares me is for it to be pyronies disease I read you will most likely feel pain and you should be able to feel a scar or a lump. I feel nothing but my normal penis. It's getting worse, but I see no symptoms of pyronies other than the bend and the bend getting worse. ಠ~ಠ is this a medical emergency?

Don't freak if your Penis bends. Pissing around corners makes one Heck of a party trick!

I'll belly flop on your sisters pussy if you don't calm down you fat ****

• kelvin

you need to see a good therapist immediately

• ron h

See a urologist ASAP. Dix CAN get broken. I showed you some links the first time you asked this question. Google "broken penis"

• Josie

No it is NOT Peyronies Disease. You are too young.

It might be damaged. But 30 degrees might just be

teenage development. Does it work.

Go see a specialist doctor = but it is not an emergency.

• ron h

ANOTHER bad answer. He is NOT too young for Peyronie's and If this is a sudden change it IS an emergency. Maybe not ER emergency, but yes a urologist urgent visit. A 30 degree curve is NOT teenage development. Why do you continue to answer questions that you know NOTHING about?

If you bent your penis a week ago it is too late and no longer a medical emergency. You are going to have go in sideways for the rest of your life unless you have your penis surgically repaired.

• Mike G

Go see a urologist.