Jamie
Jamie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 12 months ago

What's wrong with my question about hooters?

I have had it taken down 3 times

cause someone dont like those questions

does it insult Boobs in your food???

The staff of Yahoo Answers that read all of the questions and answers here must not like you.

• .

The site is for knowledge seeking questions, which I assume you didn't ask (esp if the word 'hooters' was included).

• Daniel

Most Likely Due to a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines

Check the Rule Book to see what you may have Done wrong if After Reading you find you did nothing Wrong then Appeal use the Alternative Appeal Form

If you got a Violation Email Notice dont use the Link from the Message that one is not working Correctly you will get a Error message saying it did not come from your Account

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

• LAN

It was probably as ignorant as everything else you constantly post.

We can't see it.

Since we can't see it, we can't answer. It would help if you shared the exact text in question.

However, it could have fallen under the heading of a chat violation, which is quite common. You can also see the community guidelines at https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline... for more information on what constitutes a violation.

• .

Perhaps they violate the community guidelines due to being obviously rhetorical. Questions must be knowledge-seeking. So questions like this, especially when repeated, tend to get flagged:

"Does Dairy Queen serve milkshakes?"

"Are there ships in the ocean?"

"Do gas stations sell gas for cars?

"Can I make a phone call with my iPhone?"