What is your opinion of lgbt individuals?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

There is really no such thing as an lgbt individual. The letters stand for an alliance of four different kinds of people to deal with the oppression they confront in common. No one is all four l g b t.

• 5 months ago

I refer to them as "gender and sexual minorities", which is a rather different issue because the people concerned are a superset of the more usual, ridiculous, initialism. But if you want me to single out particular groups, cis lesbians are strategically more important as they are more subversive of patriarchy, particularly if it's by choice.

• 5 months ago

They are crazy.

• ...Show all comments
    • Elisabeth
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Is the opinion that marrying animals is legal a valid opinion, Frostfire? Is it based on facts?

• Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All the LGBT people I've ever known personally have been wonderful people. As far as the entire LGBT community overall, they're just people no different than anyone else and every bit as deserving of respect, dignity, equality, and rights. What is YOUR opinion of them?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

They are people just like everyone else.

• 5 months ago

I didn't know there were generic gay people.

• 5 months ago

I judge people as I find them, I don't have opinions of them based on their sexuality, religion, skin colour, age or anything else.

• This is weird. This is a really weird moment in my life. Because I find myself agreeing with Generic White Asshat.

• 5 months ago

They are people have had to experience a lot of bigotry, a lot of it because of old books of myths and fairy tales like the Bible and Quran.

• 5 months ago

fellow sinners and Ive known a few sweet ones.all guys..GOD WILL LISTEN IF THEY PRAY...THIS IS ANSWERS not opinions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.