Am I a spoiled lazy brat?

Sometimes I feel that as a 13 year old I am nothing but a spoiled rotten brat. I feel guilty that I have been sheltered from the reality of the world my entire life and my parents have provided me with many luxuries other children don t have. I feel that at many times I act ungrateful and throw tantrums when the... show more Sometimes I feel that as a 13 year old I am nothing but a spoiled rotten brat. I feel guilty that I have been sheltered from the reality of the world my entire life and my parents have provided me with many luxuries other children don t have. I feel that at many times I act ungrateful and throw tantrums when the slightest thing doesn t go my way. I try to appreciate what I have, but I feel sometimes I m still taking things for granted. How can I change?
Update: Am I a spoiled little brat?
Update 2: I know for sure I am spoiled, and have some nice things for my age. But I am still wondering about the "brat" part. I do well in school and volunteer occasionally, but I also can expect everything to revolve around me and be impatient. Thank you all for your input.