Absinthe weight loss?

I love beer, but am screwing up a naturally slim body with once a week binge drinking. I drink a little more than 2000 ml beer. Vodka, gin makes me fatter than beer. I was wondering if I shifted to absinthe, it might help. As just a little will give me a buzz. I was thinking of combining it with non alcoholic beer.

But won’t about a 100 ml of absinthe do the job of 2000 ml of Beer. And thus cause less bloating

To prepare absenthe, traditionally one places a slotted spoon over the serving glass, places a cube of sugar in he spoon, and pours the water and liquor over the cube to sweeten the drink. To construct the drink, substitute Splenda for the sugar cube, and pour directly into the serving glass. You would have, in fact, diet absenthe.

You're going to cut out the carbs in beer to replace them with the carbs in non-alcoholic beer. That makes a lot of sense.

*rolls eyes*

Yeah it's pretty strong. Or mix everything with diet soft drink. Take a few shots straight up of the absinthe, BECAUSE the strength will go straight to you

The calories are almost entirely in the alcohol in any alcoholic drink. You'll get the same amount of buzz from the same amount of alcohol no matter what other stuff comes along with it.