Anonymous

Why is my stand offish co worker suddenly being more cheery and talkative with me?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

the person probably wants something from you.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

What kind of vibe do you get from he or she? My guess would be he/she found a new target and wants "support" in case anything should happen. Talk to other people and see what their response it.

• Probably damaged in some way...

• 4 months ago

Maybe they're very guarded and they see no reason to have a problem with you. Sometimes people will keep their distance to study the people around them so that they can see what kind of person they are maybe they wanna make sure you're not a bad person before they open to you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Could be that he or she is just shy and takes a while to get used to speaking to someone;

Could be that he or she doesn't work with u a lot if company is big and so seems "stand offish" when u don't see them that often;

Maybe u are judging someone TOO quickly;

Maybe u don't really know him/her as could be different with other people..so could depend on person they are with;

Maybe it's u and they did not know how to talk with u and that kinda thing;

Maybe he or she is trying to change;

Could be many different reasons.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Did you get a promotion?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Hello Uk I see you are sprouting out in many direction besides your obnoxious pics now. Thank you

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It's possible that this person has begun to behave differently around most other people. We can't know about other people's beavior when they're not around us.

• 4 months ago

Maybe they see things in you that they have never seen before.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Maybe the person is trying to change their ways.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.