Would you stay married to a wife that cheats?

My ex cheated on me from our wedding night. Like a fool I stayed for six more years and she was a repeat cheater !

• Pamela6 months agoReport

Priest Otutu is the solutions to problem like this, when i was having similar issue like yours he prayed for me now my man no longer cheat. Priest Otutu also re unite broken relationship that is why people call him a miracle worker. If you need his help you can call/whatsapp him on +2347030559372

No I wouldn't stay

No way! Once a cheater, always a cheater!

• Lita

No, but I wouldn't stay married to an husband that cheats either.

Depends on whether I'm also cheating or not. And if we're both cheating with each other's permission, i.e. an open marriage, then there's no problem whatsoever.

• Anna

If you're sleeping with other people and you have your spouse's permission it's NOT cheating. It's only cheating if you do it behind their back.

For some people, the reason to stay is a deep spiritual or religious reason where divorce is shunned and unacceptable. Maybe looked on as being something that threatens the ability to be with God after this life is over.

No. Marriage is all about trust.

• boj

No i wouldnt stay married to them

There is another option, counseling, which I would pursue with a partner who is repentant.

no,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,