If you,re of a fair-skinned disposition,is a blazing-hot Sun,which we have here today,a living hell?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favourite answer

It came to mind yesterday - a gorgeous day, weather wise - that God provides these because He's sick of hearing whiners complain.

A healthy reminder never to grumble and murmur when in reality we have it soooo good.

• 11 months ago

gloom & darky here,,send some o dat blazing heat

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Yes, but many Negroes find it too hot too.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

No, I enjoy the heat very much, it reminds me of home!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Nope.

The sun has marvelous healing properties and actually delivers vitamins directly into the skin. At times when I have been ill, I have actually gone outside to 'bake' and the combination of sweating and sunlight exposure has helped significantly every time.

I think that appreciating the power of the sun is an art form. The best and most powerfully constructive arts are also the most deadly in the wrong hands or with the wrong interpretation attached to them.

People tend to hurt themselves the most when they approach anything without gratitude, assuming the worst aspects of anything before they even begin. Sure, there are 'victims' associated with pretty much any activity that will be happy to share their misery, but how we choose to interpret things is still a GOD-given individual attribute only we have the power to choose.

10"...from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way. 11Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?" (James 3:10-11).

"...Bless and do not curse." (Romans 12:14).

• 12 months ago

Look at the bright side, no pun intended, if you're an athiest you can use the opportunity to find ways of enjoying the heat.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Darn it !! I just clicked on that fire hydrant. But I don't know why.

... but seriously I'm going to enlarge that pic and grab a deck chair. It's winter here.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Not to me! I slather on the sun screen, put on a hat and enjoy the pool!

Source(s): I'm a very white girl from the South and I LOVE it here!
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.