Would you rather be not loved at all or heartbroken because of love?

heartbroken because of love

Heartbroken because of love. Time will heal that.

I would rather be both, I like emotional pain.

If I'm gonna love someone then I'll love someone, I don't really get a choice in the matter because my heart decides how I'm gonna feel before I even get to decide for myself, all I can do is learn from the mistakes my heart makes

• Kin

People disappoint although God never disappoints and His love is infinite and pure. The One who will never disappoint me and will never cause me to be heartbroken. I don't have to be heartbroken to be loved and I am already loved by those that matter I believe and I miss them, the pain is there yet their love for me is quite comforting more I feel. I don't have to choose either, I have a choice in remembering the love that is ultimate, real, present, manifested and superior to all or forget and temporarily replace with something that is temporary which I don't wish to ever do because how I feel is stronger.