Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 months ago

Have you been in a synastry relationship involving Venus square Mars?

I watched a video on an astrologer who described this synastry aspect and I must admit the theme accurately described the situation between me and my crush and it’s in exact aspect less than one orb degree. I am the mars person and he is the Venus person. He immediately noticed my attraction towards him and seemed very overwhelmed and at first seemed very rejecting and angry every time he saw me but eventually started opening up and would have a more pleasant mood when seeing me and would sit or stand exactly next to me but we never said a word to each other. The astrologer in the video said it’s typical for the Venus person to resist their desire and reject the mars person leaving mars confused however the Venus person will get obsessed and will stalk and watch the mars person yet never say a word to each other. We have other aspects that show a strong bond such as my ascendant conjuncting his mars and my Saturn in exact aspect of trining his Venus which I heard is a stable aspect of relationship as well as our venus trining each other’s Venus. As the mars person if I do decide to break the silence block between us by saying a friendly less aggressive hi the next time he stands or sits next to me how will the Venus person take it?

nope ...........

• Janet

I have certainly counselled many astrological clients (over my 40 years as a professional astrologer), and seen that this kind of square is very difficult ... it starts out with a strong mutual attraction, but after a while the conflicts overwhelm and cause pain.

Psychologists do tell us that chemistry is only 11% of what makes it work, and that the stronger the chemistry is at first, the worse the relationship turns out to be later on And that certainly seems to describe Venus-square-Mars very well.

Psychologically, a crush indicates a relationship that will fail painfully .... lasting love develops slowly and mutually and without the obsessive quality that crushes have. And love has none of the qualities of infatuation/crushes.

Oh don’t be gullible. The video appealed to you because you are not worldly enough yet to know better. If you are a pre teen that is typical behavior among them.

Enjoy your day

Don’t know how something in astrology is 'typical' since no actual astrology research has ever been done. The time and money invested would be a waste. Especially when there’s plenty of gullible people that accept astrology without without question.

Of course, if you check ten astrologers you’re going to get ten different results. Having astrology pick relationships leaves people emotionally bankrupt.

I'm always single but Idk if synastry makes much sense as I've seen people with all synastries being together...

Which of those two questions are you seeking an answer to? Please pick one. And also kindly explain why you're posting these questions anonymously if you're not trolling. Thanks.