I have a hard time accepting the way I turned out.?

I'm currently 25, turning 26, and something's been really bothering me lately. I have a hard time accepting the way my life turned out. I feel like I missed out on so much. I missed out on all the normal experiences of high school such as making life-long friends, pursuing passions, and dating. I figured I... show more I'm currently 25, turning 26, and something's been really bothering me lately. I have a hard time accepting the way my life turned out. I feel like I missed out on so much. I missed out on all the normal experiences of high school such as making life-long friends, pursuing passions, and dating. I figured I would make it all up in college, but that didn't happen. I ended up in community college a year after high school, still lived at home, realized that I hated my major, and dropped out during my second year. I eventually went back and took two extra school years to get all my credits down for transfer. Worst of all, I was never consistent with my social life. I would talk to people from class, but I would lose connection with them. I never took the initiative to make friends, date, actually pursue the things I was interested in. Fast-forward to 2018 I started University two months before my 25th birthday. I went to school while working a crappy job. No progress was made. That's when I put my foot down, and decided not to be complacent anymore. After the school year ended, I vowed to myself that I'd make it work my senior year. I would make close friends, I would pursue my real passions, I would find a better job, and I would finally start dating. Apart of me is really motivated, more motivated than I've ever been to make a change. But another part of me says that it's too late, that the only way for me to be happy is to somehow restart my life.
Update: Don't get the wrong idea, I am NOT one of those socially awkward weirdos who have no life or motivation to change things. I actually do pretty well in social situations. That's the one place that I'd say that's progressed as I've gotten older. I also know apart of me believes I can achieve... show more Don't get the wrong idea, I am NOT one of those socially awkward weirdos who have no life or motivation to change things. I actually do pretty well in social situations. That's the one place that I'd say that's progressed as I've gotten older. I also know apart of me believes I can achieve greatness, and not just play catch-up. It's this weird polarizing feeling within me where I sometimes feel that fire inside me, but other times feel hopeless to the point where I feel like all is lost.
Update 2: I just need to know that there is a chance of me being happy. Otherwise, this life is not worth living. It pains me to think about what I am right now. I'm worried that I'm set that way for life and there's nothing I can do about it