I have a hard time accepting the way I turned out.?

I'm currently 25, turning 26, and something's been really bothering me lately. I have a hard time accepting the way my life turned out. I feel like I missed out on so much. I missed out on all the normal experiences of high school such as making life-long friends, pursuing passions, and dating. I figured I would make it all up in college, but that didn't happen. I ended up in community college a year after high school, still lived at home, realized that I hated my major, and dropped out during my second year. I eventually went back and took two extra school years to get all my credits down for transfer. Worst of all, I was never consistent with my social life. I would talk to people from class, but I would lose connection with them. I never took the initiative to make friends, date, actually pursue the things I was interested in. Fast-forward to 2018 I started University two months before my 25th birthday. I went to school while working a crappy job. No progress was made. That's when I put my foot down, and decided not to be complacent anymore. After the school year ended, I vowed to myself that I'd make it work my senior year. I would make close friends, I would pursue my real passions, I would find a better job, and I would finally start dating. Apart of me is really motivated, more motivated than I've ever been to make a change. But another part of me says that it's too late, that the only way for me to be happy is to somehow restart my life.

Don't get the wrong idea, I am NOT one of those socially awkward weirdos who have no life or motivation to change things. I actually do pretty well in social situations. That's the one place that I'd say that's progressed as I've gotten older. I also know apart of me believes I can achieve greatness, and not just play catch-up. It's this weird polarizing feeling within me where I sometimes feel that fire inside me, but other times feel hopeless to the point where I feel like all is lost.

I just need to know that there is a chance of me being happy. Otherwise, this life is not worth living. It pains me to think about what I am right now. I'm worried that I'm set that way for life and there's nothing I can do about it

Man, kick your *** and start moving. If somebody tells you that you can't be happy, that it is NOT POSSIBLE, will you believe it? Is just that enough to glue you to the couch forever? If not, then what stops you? What do you want? Think about these things, and set CONCRETE goals and go for it. Nobody will tell you your success formula. If you want to be successful then you have to find it yourself. Goog luck, and if you continue thinking of that long enough, soon you'll be 40, so start moving.

It's never too late to start all over again.

• patty

you are only 26. Things can be turned around, u have plenty of time.

Thanks for sharing in such an honest way. My first thought is to simply encourage you. Most of what inadequacy we feel comes from comparing ourselves to others and some idealized standard of happiness that is endlessly supported by popular media. The first step is to shut out the propaganda and know yourself. Internal emptiness is normal and beautiful, but the propaganda machine says don't appear to be needy. Strength and self confidence are preached as the highest values, today toward women as they were once promoted towards men. Archetypical feminine attributes such as nurturing, service, selflessness, tenderness, vulnerability, dependence, and weakness are not often upheld and generally depicted negatively if at all. Note these attributes are only archetypes, both genders possess both male and female characteristics. This is Jungian psychology more or less. The archetypically feminine characteristics which are most useful to the propaganda machine are deference to power, ease of being influenced, susceptibility to delusion, addiction and glamour, and self-destruction. These qualities are useful for keeping us all in line.

Astrologically, these feminine energies would indicate a Plutonic and Neptunian influence, typified by the signs of Scorpio and Pisces, both feminine. These last few years Neptune has been at home in its own sign of Pisces adding a the generally chaotic and delusional atmosphere to the times.

In addition, your generation has the influence of Capricorn, also feminine, in the outer planetary realm, with both Neptune and Uranus, with the result that you and those near your age are strongly Capricornian, having a very serious and conservative bent. You are hard on yourselves and demand success and upward mobiity. Neptune however is the sign of illusion and delusion. It glorifies and it dissolves into mist, keeping Capricornian ideals as merely ideals, hard to bring into reality. Your Pluto, the outermost and most important sign in terms of hidden generational paradigms is in Scorpio, the sign of sex, death, rebirth, sharing, and all things beneath the surface. People born a few years after you will not share your intensity, as Pluto had moved on to Sagittarius.

Around age 26 is the time of the first Saturn return and makes life really start getting tough. It's the time of looking back and regretting, getting serious, becoming an adult, paying dues, and honoring tradition and experience. Many rock stars died of drugs, alcohol or suicide, at age 27, according to astrologers because of the stress of their Saturn return; apparently they weren't getting the message to grow up and start taking responsibility for others. Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrisson, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, the list is long, all died at or around 27. They call it the 27 club. Of course most people put aside the ways of youth and move on, and begin to really come into their own as individuals.

So with all three of your generational planets in feminine signs and what's going on in the world in terms of gender issues, you're bound to really feel pulled in different ways that are hard to reconcile. It's important to know yourself and be at peace with who God made you to be. We are not slaves to the stars. There are many paradoxical messages in them, for every negative there is a positive. Astrology helps interpret the individual personality as well as the cosmic climate of the age in which we live. It is a tool. It can also be a trap. Many believe in the stars but do not know God who made the heavens to reflect his glory. Furthermore, they interpret wrongly and buy into spiritual errors.

The challenge for you at your age is to meet yourself as an agent of feminine responsibility, rejecting messages of false freedom and hedonism. They may seem to work for others, but they will not work for your generation. The outer planets will not allow it. It's not about fun, but the responsible use of power. You have the ability to penetrate truths and reveal hidden agendas (Pluto in its own sign of Scorpio is in its most powerful position in all the zodiac). You can neither afford baby boomer self adulation nor gen x cynicism, you must accept the challenge and rise to your rightful place of authority. I'm sure you have already seen many fall.

Finally, I appeal to you as a Christian. Given the rise of secularism in the late 20th century, you inherited a world that it either godless or fanatical. Statistics show your generation to have a lower adherence to religion than any other. However the influence of Capricorn prevents you from accepting radical or non traditional modes of worship. Hence many have succumbed to atheism. Science and politics have filled in for religion. So finally, I would encourage you to seek God, to read up and be educated in the options, judge for yourself, and do not turn away from prayer. You may find new life in old ways. You will be used by God to establish reformed institutions for future generations. Faith, hope and love are eternal, the greatest is love. Christ be with you and yours.

The first step is accepting what you have become. Acknowledging it and figuring out where you have personally failed yourself. Step two make an effort and manifest what you want. Speak it into existence!!! I truthfully believe that we are our own creators of our lives. And we get to choose what we want. When we want it and how we plan to go after it. Which leads me to Step 3. Be dedicated and motivated. Remember there isn't a time limit on anything in life. We all blossom at different times. Everything happens for a reason. We're all late bloomers when it comes to many things. You aren't alone. In fact there are plenty of people just like you unhappy right now. It's normal to feel this way. We all feel like we aren't doing enough. But have faith in yourself and take steps to go after what you want. Remember it's there if you truly want it.

Its never too late. Stop dwelling on yourself. Go out and help people. Volunteer. Meet people. Put yourself out there. Get back to us in a year and tell us how you love life. I dare you. I double dare you.

• alexis

I feel the same way. It's hard. I'm 25 going on 26 as well. My relationship didn't turn out how I wanted, college, any other relationship, having kids (got unexpectedly pregnant with twins in the summer of 2017, I'm waiting for them to fall asleep as I type so I can clean). I have no money because I stay home with them and my partner and I have hated each other for years and are now stuck with kids so we are trying to make it work.

I never went out and partied, went on vacation somewhere, I have no friends (wasn't allowed to, really). I was living with an abusive and controlling person until 2016 (a parental figure) so I was always on lockdown and couldn't do much because I didn't think I could. I understand your pain and it kills me I will never have the normal life, the life I fantasized about. I am 25 and can't just go out drinking if I want because I'm a mother.

Above is how I used to think, or the mindset I'm getting out of. I am trying to be more grateful for what I have.

There’s more than enough time and luck to

Find happiness and joy.

It’s only too late if you give up, so Star billing

For your work and thanks for helping too.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

Your life hasn't "turned out" yet. You're only 25. I didn't find out what I wanted to do in life until I was 30. Then I went back to school over 10 years to get to the point I wanted to be in my career. Today, I'm very happy with how I turned out, but at your age, I had no idea what I wanted to do or who I was. I think you're putting too much emphasis on a college experience that you got from the movies. I dated a guy once who told me that he had been chubby and a nerd in college, and couldn't get a date. Then he went to graduate school, got a good job, and lost weight. Meanwhile, women matured and valued good men more. So suddenly he found himself in big demand- and he was enjoying it, which is why I stopped dating him. I didn't want to be part of a harem. But he was having a good time!

its never to late to experience what your after