Filled out Fafsa and put the wrong school. What do I do?

So I started from city college and transferred to queens college. I applied my fafsa for city college and then I received my acceptance letter for the queens. I didn t know I had to change the school on Fafsa and I realized right before school starts. I changed it but im wondering, do I get the same amount I got or is it going to act like I just filled out my fafsa last minute? Because I know the earlier the more money you get from Fafsa.

Fill out a new one for the right school. Not really that hard.

First, go to your application at FAFSA.gov and ADD Queens College as your school. Do that today, their financial aid office should have it tomorrow or the next day. Then, go visit the financial aid office and let them know you have done so, so that they can track down and transfer any state aid you might qualify for. Certain kinds of aid are 1st come, 1st serve, but your original FAFSA processing date is usually used to determine the "1st come" part. SOME kinds of state and institutional aid have limited amounts of aid, so you may miss out on that kind of aid if its already used up - but Pell, most State Aid, and student loans are not really impacted by application dates, so long as your FAFSA application was within the aid program deadline.