promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 months ago

I want to enter the world of Linux and be a red hat, but where do I start?

I need help in getting a real understanding of where to actually begin at becoming a red hat or even what comes before entering the red hat world.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

There's a lot of free Linux primers online.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Marvin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Centos and Scientific Linux are exact clones of Redhat. Just download and install Centos. I have been using it for years, and I used it at work a lot.

Ununtu and Linux Mint are nothing more then derivatives of Debian Linux. They work differently under the hood.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

First off don't download red hat instead download Linux mint you'll find that it is much more user-friendly and familiar to your eyes it resembles Windows 10 in appearance and in its behavior red hat does not.

• 9 months ago

Don't wear red hats. Leftists love shoving people out of restaurants when they were Red hats.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Red Hat is nothing but an OS. What are you expecting to accomplish by using it?

Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you want to get into coding, why not try the typical path? Enroll in a regionally accredited computer science program at your nearest public university.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.