Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 months ago

I want to enter the world of Linux and be a red hat, but where do I start?

I need help in getting a real understanding of where to actually begin at becoming a red hat or even what comes before entering the red hat world.

There's a lot of free Linux primers online.

• Marvin

Centos and Scientific Linux are exact clones of Redhat. Just download and install Centos. I have been using it for years, and I used it at work a lot.

Ununtu and Linux Mint are nothing more then derivatives of Debian Linux. They work differently under the hood.

First off don't download red hat instead download Linux mint you'll find that it is much more user-friendly and familiar to your eyes it resembles Windows 10 in appearance and in its behavior red hat does not.

Don't wear red hats. Leftists love shoving people out of restaurants when they were Red hats.

Red Hat is nothing but an OS. What are you expecting to accomplish by using it?

• .

If you want to get into coding, why not try the typical path? Enroll in a regionally accredited computer science program at your nearest public university.