Went to the doctor, anxiety?

Two days ago I went to an emergency UrgentCare due to my left arm hurting/tingling, some chest pain and discomfort, and out of breath and so on. I went back this morning because I felt awful. They said it might just be anxiety because ever test came back fine. They gave me some drug they use to calm people down... show more Two days ago I went to an emergency UrgentCare due to my left arm hurting/tingling, some chest pain and discomfort, and out of breath and so on. I went back this morning because I felt awful. They said it might just be anxiety because ever test came back fine.
They gave me some drug they use to calm people down before surgeries and such, and I think my chest felt better for a little while? I was drugged up so I dont really know haha. But right now my chest is as shitty as it's been.
My chest has ZERO pain at this point, not even really pressure I'd say. The middle of/my whole chest just feels...weird? Like that's really as best as I can explain it. I am exhausted. I went to pick up a water bottle and had to take a break in the middle because my heart rate got so high. Doing the bare minimum, like turning in bed feels like I ran a few hundred feet. I'm lightheaded and dizzy as ****, and feel out of body most the time.
I feel like I am an anxious person, but to my knowledge, my anxiety has NEVER felt like is. It's never made me dizzy and unable to walk to the bathroom without taking a break.
All my tests came back normal, could this really be anxiety?
I feel like everyone is ruling out my high blood pressure, and shitty heart health that I think is at risk because I'm 19 and they csnt fathom a 19 year old having heart issues like this. At my first appointment they sent me home with nothing. But idk what else this could be and I am running out of money to go to the doctor.