Could someone enlighten me on why changing your sex couldn't be seen as "immigrating to a new body"?

A man is living in 1950s China where poverty and dictatorship is a prevalent problem, so once he made enough money, and has the paperwork completed, he immigrated to the United States, now he's free to roam the United States (well once he gets citizenship. Why can't this logic work like this: A man wants... show more A man is living in 1950s China where poverty and dictatorship is a prevalent problem, so once he made enough money, and has the paperwork completed, he immigrated to the United States, now he's free to roam the United States (well once he gets citizenship.

Why can't this logic work like this:

A man wants to be a woman, and since science is so advanced these days, that is doable, therefore now he should be free to go to the ladies room.
Update: Any uncivilized, immature, and animalistic answers are going to be flagged and ignored by yours truly. May God bless your poor parents' souls that they raised not a man but a beast. (NO: I'm not LGBT or anything like that, just a STRAIGHT (if that's the most important question you have pertaining to... show more Any uncivilized, immature, and animalistic answers are going to be flagged and ignored by yours truly. May God bless your poor parents' souls that they raised not a man but a beast.

(NO: I'm not LGBT or anything like that, just a STRAIGHT (if that's the most important question you have pertaining to my individuality) young kid who is admittedly a bit naive and confused with why can't society think logically like this and move on with all this overly heated political bull ****.
Update 2: Ok, all those saying you can't technically change your sex, ok good point, but I really do not comprehend why society has to give a **** about the smallest things such as this. This wouldn't have happened if we were intelligent enough to not establish social constructs since the early days of humanity, then... show more Ok, all those saying you can't technically change your sex, ok good point, but I really do not comprehend why society has to give a **** about the smallest things such as this. This wouldn't have happened if we were intelligent enough to not establish social constructs since the early days of humanity, then no one would feel out of place being a boy or a girl, they would just be a person who acts like blah and a person who thinks like bleh.
Update 3: Now, if you do, why do you have to detest these types of people. Don't even give an answer like: they are screwed up in the head, no you are more screwed up by judging others for action and not as who they act like and do on a daily basis as an individual. I understand if you think the camera is on them way too... show more Now, if you do, why do you have to detest these types of people. Don't even give an answer like: they are screwed up in the head, no you are more screwed up by judging others for action and not as who they act like and do on a daily basis as an individual. I understand if you think the camera is on them way too often, that's perfectly reasonable. I agree the veteran who served valiantly deserved the award of bravery, not someone who simply confessed a part of their individuality.
Update 4: darn, meant judging others for their social constructed characteristics than their actions AND the way they think