Kevin asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 months ago

What did people do in 1987 before iPads?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Probably went outside more often and spent more time with friends and family (ugh, family)

• 4 months ago

Kevin, we went to the library to get out information, we read actual books and newspapers, we (as kids) played outside a lot. When we took a walk and passed someone, we looked them in the eyes and maybe nodded and/or smiled and said "Hello." We had no NEED for iPads and we did just fine.

• John P
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

And in 1977,and in 1967 ("The Summer of Love"!), and in 1957, and in19......? Actually I was just alive in 1947, but not that I can remember.

• 4 months ago

many actually talked more and led more active lifestyles, childhood obesity was not as epidemic due to lack of activity, kids actually played outside WITHOUT a screen in front of them. they used to play something they call baseball. and families actually did more things together like sit down at the dinner table and TALK not text but actually talk to each other. it was really nice more people should try it. we need to get back to the basics of life if we do, it just might help repair some families.

• 4 months ago

Newspapers, TV, Cinemas, Radio.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

repopulated the earth.. now there are less people because of birthcontrol

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Video games shows movies

• Athena
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Milked cows, herded sheep, gathered eggs form chickens.

It was all pretty bucolic.

Do you know that there were parts of the country that only had THREE TV channels????

• 4 months ago

Rode Harley-Davidson Shovelheads...

• 4 months ago

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Remember that not only were there no iPads, there was no Internet. At all. Nothing.

So there was no Google. No websites. If somebody asked a question and nobody knew the answer, we just walked around like that, not knowing.

• 4 months ago

they had more fun cause they socialized more since ipads werent around back then

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.