How to tell my mom i smoke weed??

Hello. So i’m a 14 year old girl and i smoke weed. I don’t do it everyday, probably a couple times a week on average. I have been caught with it once and i was grounded for about 4 weeks. She has an open mind to cannabis but her concern isn’t the THC it’s the smoking part. She tells me that she doesn’t want all of... show more Hello. So i’m a 14 year old girl and i smoke weed. I don’t do it everyday, probably a couple times a week on average. I have been caught with it once and i was grounded for about 4 weeks. She has an open mind to cannabis but her concern isn’t the THC it’s the smoking part. She tells me that she doesn’t want all of the smoke on my lungs but i did explain to her that someone who smokes, let’s say a joint a day is going to have healthier lungs than someone who smokes a pack of cigarettes everyday and she agreed with me on it. Cannabis is a topic that me and her discuss a lot. She knows weed isn’t bad she just worries about me going to other drugs bc that’s some close family did :/. I have seen my family members messed up on all sorts of drugs and every time i see it it urges me more and more to stay away from it. I like to smoke because it helps with my anxiety depression and ptsd. She has told me that when our state is legal i can get a medical card, but that’s most likely not gonna happen here. She also worries about my product being laced but honestly it’s not that common where i’m from. I have told my stepdad about it and he’s understanding. He told me that just because someone gets caught doesn’t mean they will quit and that my mom probably already knows because she isn’t stupid. I tell him things like that. I would just rather tell her and not have to deal w the hassle of lying. Pls don’t say i’m young to smoke my meds have made me suicidal and weed helps me way more.
5 answers 5