Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

How would you feel if your son started dating a stripper?

Favorite Answer

Why do i have to feel something? My sons can date whoever they want to date. it doesn't impact me.... it's their relationship, not mine.

NOT GOOD,

That's a lifestyle that has very heavy drug use and sleezyness.

I met a woman at work and befriended her. She was a quirky immature girl with a free spirit as she looked and acted much younger than her actual age of 36.. I liked her because she was energetic and had a great sense of humor. Well, she so happened to move right across the street from my 22 year old son.

One day she was at my house when my son came to visit. The moment they met, I could see the intense energy between them. So much that I thought they were already acquainted and knew one another. But, that was the first time they met. I could not deny the attraction between them because I witnessed it with my own eyes. They began dating, and yes, she was a former stripper.

I knew her and I knew my son, of course. I also knew that this relationship would play itself out and eventually sizzle to a puff of smoke. Which it did. I think our children, whether they are toddlers or young adults need to learn their own lessons on love and life.

At first I felt betrayed by my friend because she was after MY son, my son that was 15 years her junior. Now, if my son was in his 30's, I would not have cared, but he was only 21 and did not have much experience at life, never mind with women. But, it all played out like I thought it would, so there was no harm done.

• ron h

I'd assume he's getting some sex, which would not concern me if he's over about 16. BUT strippers associate with some bad people. There's a LOT of drugs and some hooking in that world. And there's some nasty pimps. I'd not talk her down, but somehow remind him that she probably knows some people who'd not be good for him. If he's in your house, don't let him bring her friends there.

My Husband would be PROUD!!!

i would go to see her at work

• Layne

It is his life. I wouldn't personally, but..

Truthfully......... not impressed! I want the best for my son. Ive nurtured him, loved him, raised him with good morals, helped him through school, education, university, funded him to have a agood start in life , set him off with driving lessons, and he comes home with the local Scrubber (sorry I meant stripper) NO I wouldnt be happy at all. I would want my son to have a classy lady that does not need to be grinding her private parts and shaking her breasts in other mens faces to earn a quick buck!!!! (Sorry if I have offended anyone its just my personal view)

you probably wouldnt be able to tell unless you saw her at her job

• .

I would feel a bit uncomfortable, but if that is his choice, then I must accept it. I would raise him good and teach him to be a good person and have better judgment to begin with.

Greatly disappointed but it’s his choice