Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

What do I do with this guy? :’(?

I love him but he keeps saying we’re not dating. Is a timeline a good idea? Explanation of situation in details?

This guy that I have been seeing, but refused to date me or be my boyfriend reiterated to me that he did not want to be my boyfriend and then I said I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. He wanted to be committed and faithful, but not have the label of boyfriend, be public as a couple, or have me meet his friends. I ended up keeping in touch a little bit, but, in that following month, started talking and met up with my ex boyfriend.

A week or so ago, he contacted me and says he wants to be my boyfriend now and a full relationship . I told him that I reconnected with my ex while we were fighting and now he says he can’t handle it and says he says he is not ready to be my boyfriend.

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Go get dong somewhere else

• 5 months ago

As the song says, you better walk and don't look back.

• 5 months ago

• 5 months ago

I feel you need to find what is best for you > Not him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

walk away....he isnt commited or even serious. I am guessing you are both teens?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don’t get with him. He’s using you. It may seem as though he is the one, but he is not!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He is using you and playing you he just after sex wants to use you for sex. Sex only.

• 5 months ago

He doesn't want to be your boyfriend so move on

• blank
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Nothing personal, but it sounds like you both need time to grow up a little bit. Neither of you sound like you are strong enough in yourselves, as individuals, to be in a relationship with anyone.

Him: irresponsible player. No clue what it means to commit to someone.

You: clueless that when someone tells you "i'm not your bf" that you think just because you like him it will change the situation.

Relationships are supposed to be mutually supportive, nurturing and equal. Both sides have to want to be in the relationship.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Date and use them both. Make a comparison who give you a good orgasm and hold on him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.