My period arrived 2 weeks late when I would have been ovulating. Is it possible I still am?

My period has been very consistent to the day for nearly three years. This month for some reason it came two weeks late, right around the date I would normally start ovulating. My period lasted 3 or 4 days as usual and I’m experiencing all the symptoms I do when I’m ovulating; the discharge, the cravings and... show more My period has been very consistent to the day for nearly three years. This month for some reason it came two weeks late, right around the date I would normally start ovulating. My period lasted 3 or 4 days as usual and I’m experiencing all the symptoms I do when I’m ovulating; the discharge, the cravings and increased appetite, and stomach distress. Is it possible I ovulated at the same time even though my period was 2 weeks late? Will my whole cycle change now? I am not on any birth control or medication that would affect my period. Thank you.