Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why there is no firearms restrictions in the usa?

See the video below. I hope this underage boy is not a bully at his school...

Time to restrict firearms?

• Todd

Most everyone knows now that banning firearms isn't a solution. We do restrict them, though in many ways, not just the age, the right to carry, the type of firearm, the type of ammo, action of the arm, when and where said arm an be used, the list goes on.

Do arms fall into the wrong hands or people not trained to used them properly? Unfortunately, yes. That's why education is very important.

They had and probably do have a project showing misuse of drugs. They also had training on .22s at the range. I think I was 10 years old. The comparison is that I think people don't have respect for power, a power that could kill a friend or themselves.

• Dze

because if you try to restrict firearms you would spark a civil war in this country .. it would 'not' save lives it would cause thousands of deaths ..

I mean, we restricted murder, and that worked out great. I can't imagine why making more things illegal wouldn't work.

• Robin

still no video ...............................