I'm still writing my book but I have about 50 people on my social media accounts that want to pre-order it. How do i go about doing that?

I'm writing a book about my experience with emotional, physical, and mental abuse. Also the traumas that i went through that led me to seek abusive relationships. I posted a small sneak peak of my book and a small snippet with the release date and everyone was going crazy wanting to buy it. If I'm still... show more I'm writing a book about my experience with emotional, physical, and mental abuse. Also the traumas that i went through that led me to seek abusive relationships. I posted a small sneak peak of my book and a small snippet with the release date and everyone was going crazy wanting to buy it. If I'm still writing the book but people want to buy it then how do I go about handling that?