Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Do you agree or disagree with this Facebook status?

“I have decided to lose weight because I want to be a wife and a mom. I remember in high school a girl said that I would never get laid and I want to prove her wrong. She is a single mom and men would prefer a mom to a 25 yr old virgin. If you are a Christian pray that I become a wife and mom by 2022 or it will prove that the God of the Bible hates me. “

Favorite Answer

The God of the Bible does not hate single people or virgins, to begin with.

And it is not true that men mostly prefer single moms to 25-year-old virgins. Not for a serious relationship, anyway. Most would prefer to raise only their own children rather than taking on another man's children; although they might well be willing to do this if necessary. And women also prefer to marry men who have no children yet.

It is true, though, that most men will overlook a woman who is very much overweight. Still, that isn't to say that nobody would be interested. A great friend of mine is very much overweight, and she got married. She's a great person, though. Or maybe I'm biased because we are friends?

How about joining a weight loss group? That way you have a chance to make friends with people who will encourage you - which I think you need.

Nope...................................disagree.

troll BS................

• Hogie

If a prayer is not answered, that is not proof God hates you. If you want to find a husband; a good husband, than what have you done to accomplish this? You're "going to lose weight?" Do you think that is the only thing you have to do? There are lots of overweight women out there who are happily married.

There are some simple things you can do, that a lot of women do not, and even will not do.

1. Do not judge and criticize others. I was nearly engaged to a woman years ago, who, due to an incident that occurred, responded with vitriol and declared "I hate you." So understanding.... not! So forgiving! ... Not!

A man does not want a live-in critic.

2. No matter what happens, keep a smile on your face. That is the one thing that attracts men more than anything else.

3. You want a marriage that is successful and will last? Then you dedicate yourself first to God, instead of accusing God of hating you should you not get your way. Then you look for a man who is also dedicated to God.

• I say you should take advice about Mental Health from

someone like Breakthrough, who we know is mentally ill.

Why do you keep spamming this? What the hell have we done to you?

You could be 300 or 400 pounds and find a husband or wife - but your chances are higher if you are skinny but the better you look the higher the chance you might marry a man who likes you for the wrong reasons.

too loaded, one needs to lose weight only to keep oneself healthy, for no other reason at all