Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

Are certain things unforgivable even if you were a child at the time?

Yesterday I saw my former owner at the store. We were about 2 meters apart but he didn't see me. I walked away so fast.

I did something cruel when I was a 10 year-old girl. He never forgave me nor ever will.

He made it clear about never ever wanting to run into me again or else he'll get cops involved again just like he did at the time. To him what I did is unforgivable till this very day and I'm now 19.

His was in his 60's, never married and childless. He had two medium-large sized dogs he considered like his family. I was allowed to take them for a walk; I had been doing that for a while and both dogs trusted me...the guy to. I poisoned them to death, both of them. I was messed up in the head at the time.

I gave him the bad news but lied to him about what happened, then pretended to cry, along with helping him in calling the vet...then I hid in the corner and privately laughed as he was crying so much.

• y
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that is pretty unforgivable and to say, speak, try to apologize or explain away what you did at this point. Would simply cause more damage then good. So avoid him, leave it in the past, and move on.

blue troll BS...............

• ?

Don't worry about it. Some people are panzies. Just let these butthurt-by-a-butterfly types "victim" themselves into oblivion.

Right, so what did you do?