SW-6

If you had to give up 1 of your senses which one would you pick: sight, hearing, tasting, smelling or feeling?

• Bear
    Favorite Answer

If you lose your sense of smell,you lose your sense of taste.

I'd lose the sense of touch.

• K M

I'd never give up smelling! There's one thing that is just too good to give up! I need to see, hearing is nice, feeling helps keep you from getting hurt (more), , , so if I had to give up one of the senses that you mentioned, it would be tasting. (maybe I'd lose those last 10 pounds.

As an accomplished musician I would gleefully go deaf. And lord it's coming already. I feel my music, I don't need to hear it. But what sucks is everyone else loves to play horrible, horrible music all the time. Every passing car, every shop plays the same 5 horrible, horrible songs all day every day.

Then the neighbors are hammering, the dogs on every house are barking, the stupid ***** who sounds like Pinky from Pinky and the Brain if he smoked and drank for 45 years is on her phone saying the same 3 points for the whole hour long train ride. Then, in the sauna as I'm trying to relax, someone does pushups, squeaking the boards while creepy-*** Chad wants to try and talk at me about sniffing little boy's booty holes.

I would gleefully go deaf.

I'd rather give up hearing.

Not a single one, I believe in quality of life so that's with all my senses. ;-)

Perhaps smelling, but then again there would be some benefit to not feeling pain.