Why does Gordon Ramsay get angry all the time?

My friend was good friends with one of the contestants on the show in season 14 or something. He said that even when the cameras were between takes or were off they would still get a barrage of yelling and insults from Ramsay.

Favorite Answer

He's a goddamn child. Any person that can't discuss something without flying off the handle and screaming obscenities should not be tolerated in public, let alone deified as a celebrity.

I've also heard that he "only does that for the camera," or that in other shows, he's very kind and supportive, so it's really all okay. This is even worse, in my opinion. Does the world not have enough screaming psycopaths that normal people need to go out of their way to behave as such?

Lol when he says f*ck off he cracks me up

• patty

I think he got it from his father

That's why some people watch him...they love to see him curse and act crazy.

Because he's a narcissist and an idiot.

You’re a British, racist, hating troll.

I would guess it is mostly for show, but he does have some serious emotional issues also.

• thomas6 months agoReport

A lot is just for show yes, however when the cameras weren’t rolling he would still shout the f word

It's what Americans like apparently. Everything here is a reality show according to Hollywood.

he's a cokk sucker

• Mark

I think for entertainment value. I believe that's also why Judge Judy is so cantankerous. SOME of her outbursts are natural, but once when a "contestant" referred to her as "ma'am" she bellowed "CALL ME JUDGE!" Chastened, the next time he talked he said "judge" and she yelled "CALL ME MA'AM!"