Why does Gordon Ramsay get angry all the time?

My friend was good friends with one of the contestants on the show in season 14 or something. He said that even when the cameras were between takes or were off they would still get a barrage of yelling and insults from Ramsay.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He's a goddamn child. Any person that can't discuss something without flying off the handle and screaming obscenities should not be tolerated in public, let alone deified as a celebrity.

I've also heard that he "only does that for the camera," or that in other shows, he's very kind and supportive, so it's really all okay. This is even worse, in my opinion. Does the world not have enough screaming psycopaths that normal people need to go out of their way to behave as such?

• 3 months ago

Lol when he says f*ck off he cracks me up

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I think he got it from his father

• 4 months ago

That's why some people watch him...they love to see him curse and act crazy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Because he's a narcissist and an idiot.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You’re a British, racist, hating troll.

• 4 months ago

I would guess it is mostly for show, but he does have some serious emotional issues also.

• thomas4 months agoReport

A lot is just for show yes, however when the cameras weren’t rolling he would still shout the f word

• 4 months ago

It's what Americans like apparently. Everything here is a reality show according to Hollywood.

• 4 months ago

he's a cokk sucker

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I think for entertainment value. I believe that's also why Judge Judy is so cantankerous. SOME of her outbursts are natural, but once when a "contestant" referred to her as "ma'am" she bellowed "CALL ME JUDGE!" Chastened, the next time he talked he said "judge" and she yelled "CALL ME MA'AM!"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.