Does she like me?

I have a really good female friend. I think she was into me but always thought I was never really into her. She never had a relationship but a short one at a young age which was a bad experience and she didn't want any more On one of our hangouts we ended up kissing and than dated for a while before she left... show more I have a really good female friend. I think she was into me but always thought I was never really into her. She never had a relationship but a short one at a young age which was a bad experience and she didn't want any more

On one of our hangouts we ended up kissing and than dated for a while before she left to home for a month. We agreed to stay friends

When she came back we hung out again. It was really good and she said was glad it wasn't awkward.
She seemed like she was flirting with me during the night

Later on when we were at work she would tease me sometimes be flirty

We went out drinking with friends and everyone told me she was clearly into me but denying it (F.e. she was always trying to sit next to me and constantly got closer and kept brushing against me). Someone even told her she likes me but she denied it
She got really drunk and I took her home. On the way she brought up that we were dating so we started talking about it but she quickly said she was too drunk for this and we should stay friends, tried to go to bed but threw up. I wanted to help her but she wanted me to leave
Next morning she texted me that she was sorry of how she acted but she was drunk and embarrassed

After 3 days of nothing she texts me about an inside joke at midnight. She kept texting me during the week and even came to my workplace to see me and left her friend she was with for that
We went for drink and had a great time, she looked flirty and even wanted me to stay with her longer
0