Girls, What would be the best and most successful way of asking out a checkout girl ?

• Jr
    Favorite Answer

Keep it casual. Smile and hold eye contact before looking away. Be direct and upfront with her. Say something like “Hey I think you’re really cute. I want to get to know you. Can I have your number?”.

It’s that easy. Often times we tend to overthink and overcomplicate things, when it’s honestly it’s not that difficult. You just need to build up the courage and do it.

say I'm interested in getting to know you, i don't want to keep up the line. So i hope that we can get together sometime.....get her number...

Hey, you! Yeah, I'm talkin' to YOU, lady! You wanna go out, or what?"

• ?

Buy loads of condoms in her line and give her a smile and a wink as she scans them. After she's done, slide a paper and pen over to her while smiling and nodding, as if to silently ask for a phone number.