Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

what is wrong with my chihuahua?

he has these dry patches under his arm and im not sure what it is? what do i do?

Attachment image

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Go to a vet and ask them.... Nobody on Yahoo is a vet.

Though it might be mange.

• Layne
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It could be manage. Please get the dog to the Vet.

• 6 months ago

It could be the skin diseases that

• 6 months ago

My dog had something like that similar. We had taken him to the vet to get him checked for mites and rashes and it came back negative. We then switched his food off all poultry to only lamb and beef so no chicken and it cleared up. Some dogs are allergic to chicken, so I would try that out, but also check with a vet to see what is going on exactly.

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

i agree too it could be the food

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

do u bath him regularly with proper dog shampoo.

• 6 months ago

How can we know? Get our ill bred rat dog to a vet.

• 6 months ago

We all are just guessing her, make an appointment with your Vet. the wrong advise can cause more damage than good. Good Luck!

• 6 months ago

The dog has demodectic mites caused by grains in it s dog food and treats. The dog will need to be changed to grain free diet.

• 6 months ago

dunno not being a vet So i suggest therefore you ask one.

• 6 months ago

You take the dog to a Vet. There is nothing we can do to help you. We cannot diagnose or treat other peoples animals. There are so many skin problems in dogs that it takes to Vet to diagnose what is wrong.

You can google 'skin problems in dogs' & then click images at the top & see if you can find anything that look like what is on your dog.

It could be something as simple of switching to a grain free dog food. Probably an allergy & many dogs are allergic to the wheat in the added grains as fillers. Could be an allergy, contact dermatitis, or something we have never heard of before.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.