What can i do about this woman trying to lie on me again?

My pregnant ex girlfriend's mom(Patricia) tried to file a restraining order that was filled with lies. Where she said i threatened to kill her, my unborn child, and my pregnant ex girlfriend. When we went to court the judge reviewed the evidence i provided and went off because she believed Patricia was lying.... show more My pregnant ex girlfriend's mom(Patricia) tried to file a restraining order that was filled with lies. Where she said i threatened to kill her, my unborn child, and my pregnant ex girlfriend. When we went to court the judge reviewed the evidence i provided and went off because she believed Patricia was lying. (which she was) the restraining order was dissolved. Now what do i do because she threatened in court that she would have her daughter file. She's been wanting to get my custody taken. I feel nervous that she will try to lie again. I don't wanna have to keep going to court for her lies. I have a lawyer that i like but i don't want to keep paying him lol. What can i do to stop her from her behavior.
9 answers 9