My dog got neutered three weeks ago and was scabbing over. Took ecollar off and he licked the area causing it to bleed.?

Update: I got my dog neutered three weeks ago. It looked healed so I took off his ecollar yesterday and found him licking the area with a bit of blood. Blood went away pretty quickly and there was not much of it but it was still scary. No more bleeding today but it does look a bit red. I’m taking him to the vet tomorrow... show more I got my dog neutered three weeks ago. It looked healed so I took off his ecollar yesterday and found him licking the area with a bit of blood. Blood went away pretty quickly and there was not much of it but it was still scary. No more bleeding today but it does look a bit red. I’m taking him to the vet tomorrow but want to hear if anything like this has happened to anyone and can share what they did. Thanks.