Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 9 months ago

Why would a guy friend ask me this?

What does it mean if my guy friend asked if I have intimate boyfriends? Does this mean he likes me more than a friend? Or does he think I look easy? There was also another time where he asked if I have romantic interests. I said I had but never spoke up. Why does he care so much?

• Kyle

if he's asking about your romantic life, he's usually trying to feel you out. see if you're single, not single, or if he can make a move. maybe he has another friend who's asking for help setting up on a date and is asking on his behalf if you're dating anyone. then maybe he'll make an introduction.

if you're uncomfortable answering, just say so. say you're not interested. don't want to talk about it. am focused on other things, etc. then move on.

he's just trying to get in your pants. That's why you need to wear 2 pants. Even if he gets past the first pair he'll never get past the second.

• Kyle

Are you saying there's a party in your pants, and I'm invited?