Aquar.i asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Who is more compatible with Libra Aquarius or Virgo?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Libra and aquarius are both compatible with each other

• ...Show all comments
    • MichiganM6 months agoReport

There's people with Aquarius sign who I find annoying as hell who I don't trust. And others with the same sign who are alright. The sun sign doesn't come into play at all. Doesnt matter

• 6 months ago

Aquarius is more compatible with Libra

• 6 months ago

Aquarius ...............

• 6 months ago

Aquarius is compatible with aries and libra ..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Virgo.

But my crush is Pisces and he is Libra dominant; still he is more Pisces I think than Libra.

Pisces is like a really nice Taurus. 💖

I also have moon in Virgo.

Libra dominant people are very romantic but they are rare.

I still think he is nice because he's a Pisces. x

• 6 months ago

Aquarius..................also Gemini

virgo goes with capricorn or Taurus

I have a broinlaw who is Aquarius and so sweet and sisinlaw is Gemini...they have been married over 50 yrs.

• Aquar.i
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

:)

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No real astrologer uses Signs to determine compatibility. For that matter we don't use ONLY the Sun sign (which is what you find when you look up the month-day of birth on a list).

We use ALL 12 Signs and ALL 10 "planets" for interpreting the personality. And we rely MOSTLY on the distances between those 10 planets, since those distances ("aspects") indicate how the various inner needs (planes) interact with each other .. whether two needs support each other, or clash inside of us.

This requires knowing the full birthdate, the place of birth and the EXACT moment (hour/minute) of birth. Even being off by as little as 4 minutes from the actual time of birth can give inaccurate/false results.

And when it comes to compatibility, we do up the birthcharts for BOTH, and look at all of the "synastry aspects" between your 10 planets and their 10 planets.

Always, there is both harmony in some ways, and discord in some ways, shown in the synastry comparison.

All relationships have problems once the honeymoon phase has died out. Because no one is perfect and no one can always stop themselves from getting upset with someone else.

So what makes it work is NOT the ways in which the two are compatible, but how emotionally healthy both are, such that both CAN work with their own emotions and treat each other with gentle respect even when hurt or angry.

Synastry helps point out why two people fight, and that might sometimes help the two to cope with their conflicts in a more constructive way. If they cannot do this, sooner or later the relationship dies out no matter how strong the attraction of love was.

One person with Sun in Libra may get along fairly well with someone who has Sun in Aquarius - better if both are mature ... but an absolute disaster with another person who has Sun in Aquarius. Because no two birthcharts are identical, no two synastry comparisons will be the same. And we don't use the Signs.

Same thing goes with Sun in Virgo people.

If you DO get the exact birthdata for yourself and someone else, this site gives a free synastry interpretation:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

But understand that we do not see each other clearly, nor do WE react badly either, for the first while. So until the infatuation/honeymoon phase has ended and the problems start, we aren't going to understand the full impact of the synastry. Most people just want confirmation that it will all be lovely and flowers and roses, but no relationship is ever like that. It takes about 20 years of being together for most couples to stop fighting over their partner's flaws, and to just accept each other so they CAN be loving and supportive and get along. (assuming that the flaws are not genuine deal-breakers ... violence, abuse, cruelty etc .. you NEVER try to accept those ... you just leave).

• Aquar.i
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Chill it's not that serious. You're lying because there's plenty of sun sign compatibility sites out there

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.