What is the absolute Worst Trump has done?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

He should have never become president. He is horribly incompetent and possibly mentally ill.

If he were never president, it would be unlikely that he will eventually be found guilty of crimes (once he leaves office).

• 6 months ago

Not banning Moslems from the US like he said or building that wall quickly.

• 6 months ago

Implanted himself in the wall of his mothers womb! Even as a microscopic ball of cells he was all Me! Me! Me!

• 6 months ago

Getting elected.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Continued breathing, in violation of Mother Nature.

• 6 months ago

I happened to watch Farenheit 11/9 yesterday, so it's really difficult to pin Trump down to a single abhorrent deed. The parts where he talked about his daughter having her mother's long legs, but he wasn't sure yet if she would take after her mother in the breast department (while cupping his hands over his chest that way men do when they're being misogynist pricks) was pretty disgusting.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hündin
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Propaganda it may be. However, the part I am referring to is Trump speaking on television. Some of Moore's stuff is objective and factual, other stuff is certainly somewhat partisan.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Grab women by the pu$$y

• 6 months ago

The worst things he has done, were done long before he became President. He has improved a lot.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

For me pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was probably the most stupid thing any human being has ever done ever, and its crystal clear from the way he talks he doesn't understand the issue of climate change whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.