Question about criminal charges?

If someone was convicted of a charge of wounding with intent using a blade, how long would you usually have to serve as a prison sentence?

Favorite Answer

At least a 3 year prison sentence.

Depends on where it happened.

• onthe456 months agoReport

Haven't you read the comments? I've said where it happened

What nation? What state or province? What specific judge? What criminal history? What is the recommendation of the prosecutor? What is the recommendation of the department of parole and probation? Describe every bit of evidence available to the sentencing judge. With that info, someone familiar with that court and that judge might make a guess.

• .

Not enough information. What state or country are you asking about?

• onthe456 months agoReport

Thankfully they were relatively superficial wounds and my friend is ok. But the other guy's been arrested, what do you think his charge will be?

Is this a trick question? Personally, I wouldn't have to serve any time for somebody else's crime.

• onthe456 months agoReport

You know perfectly well I was using the word you in the generic, generalized sense. Like I was saying 'one'