Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Help? Pregnancy?

Okay so for the past 8 days ive been feeling like im pregnant. Its just a feeling, ive also been having the syptoms as well, specifically, tiredness, extreme thirst for water, headaches, cravings for sweets, and just all around the feeling like im pregnant. Now ive taken a few tests and of course most of them came back negative, but ive had 2 that came back with a slight pinkish tome to them but they were really faint. I bled a couple of days prior to this and thought okay thats my period or a chemical pregnancy. But the faimt pinkish one i took was right after my bleeding had abrubtly stopped. Im still having the full blown syptoms days later and it seems like theyre continuosly growing by the number. Im super excited thinking that i am but im really really scared that i wont be. I havent bled since then and i dont think period syptoms would last this long, and especially not if it were a chemical pregnancy. Its fair to mention that i dont have health insurance so its not like i can walk into a doctors office and get a blood test done or i would of already done that and had my answer. Im just wondering if anyone has had the same thing hapoen to them and still turned out pregnant? Or if a medical professional could help me figure something out because im really scared that im not. Help?

• Edna

If you had sex only 8 days ago, it's much too early for you to be having ANY kind of "pregnancy symptoms". Besides, you had a period. What does that tell you?

A chemical pregnancy?? A chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy that is confirmed by a pregnancy test but not by clinical signs, and terminates before clinical signs can be observed.

Everything you describe are symptoms of NOT being pregnant. You had a period. You had reactions to hormone changes.

If it's too early for a positive test, it's too early for symptoms

• Tri-Harder

It doesn't matter what you're basing it off. If you're testing negative, your symptoms aren't from pregnancy. End of story.

Do you even know how pregnancy works??

Thirst for water, cravings for sweets...not sure those are exactly early pregnancy symptoms. Each person is different, but very early in a pregnancy, a woman may notice that her breasts are EXTREMELY tender, she always has to urinate, and she is tired all the time. Then, she will miss her period or have a spotty one that is very light. By then, her stomach is feeling bloated and hardened (if she isn't carrying much extra weight). This may prompt a woman to take a pregnancy test if she hasn't gotten a period by then.

Some women know from the get go if they are pregnant, and others don't know until the pregnancy is quite advanced. (I call this denial). Pregnancy tests are not 100% reliable, especially if they are not taken properly. They are best used with first morning's urine (which is most highly concentrated with pregnancy hormones), and best taken when a woman has missed her period at least 3 days to one week. (Some jump the gun and take it too early).

There are free clinics and Planned Parenthood locations in most larger cities and towns. They offer free or reduced fee pregnancy tests for any woman needing one. Run a Google search for where to find one in your area.

• 6 months agoReport

I have been urinating alot and i dont feel bloated or pressure in that area, i dont gave a planned parenthood mear my for a good 200 miles. But i have been peeing alot, ive been really tired but my breasts arent tender yet and idk if they will be. Ive already had one boy they never got tender

Is your period late? Wait till your period is a full week late and then test.